A 260mm (10-1/4") cordless slide compound mitre saw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series.
- Brushless motor.
- Electric brake.
- Soft start.
- Rail-forward design which allows the rear of the machine to be placed close to the wall.
- Single sliding system enables smooth operation to produce superior cuts.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation.
- One-touch sliding lock.
- Front knob for easy bevel adjustment.
- Holders to support a wide workpiece.
- Easy-to-operate mitre angle lock.
- Large turn base.
- Connects to dust extractor.
- Similar power to AC machine.
Creighton’s of Lisbellaw are proud suppliers of Makita Power Tools. Makita Corporation is a Japanese manufacturer of power tools with over 100 years of experience of tool manufacturing across the world, including two large plants in the U.K.
View the Makita DLS714NZ Data Sheet