14 Products

Finishing (Skirting & Architraves)

So what is the difference? Well just the technical terms and the size.

Skirting is used to cover the joint between the floor and the wall where as architrave is used to cover the joint where a wall has a door or edge of a structure. Architrave typically is the same mould or shape just not the same height / width.

We stock a varied range of skirting and architrave in various sizes along with a strong supply chain to order / manufacture the product of our choice.

Skirting and architrave types are moulded, rounded, chamfered (bevelled) and square edge.